Andrew, Dann, and Janet presented at the Online Learning Consortium Innovate! Conference in Nashville. Their talks were (respectively):
- Adding a New Dimension to Protein Structures: student perceptions of augmented reality in a biochemistry course,
- Planning, Producing, and Evaluating Instructional Video, and
- Is online teaching and learning relevant for small residential liberal arts colleges?
Dann’s notes from sessions he attended are summarized below:
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Wading into UX - April 21, 2019
- 2019 LACOL Language Instruction Jam - March 25, 2019
- New article published by Janet Russell and Melissa Eblen-Zayas on CUBE - March 22, 2019